Before You Register
Take the time to read through our entire website so that you understand our philosophy, class routines, expectations, fees, etc.
Understand the Registration Process
- Preliminary Applications can be submitted starting at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, February 21st 2021. All applications must be made online. All applicants apply at the same time even if they have priority status. There is no fee to apply or to be on the wait-list.
- The preliminary registration period ends at 9 a.m. on Saturday, February 27th , 2021. At that time, the Registrar filters applications firstly by priority and then by date/time stamp. Classes are filled on this basis, as are wait-lists when the class fills up. Any preliminary applications received after 9 am on February 27th will be given spots in the class or wait-list based on date/time stamp only and without regard to any other criteria.
- Those that have a spot will receive an email with the Detailed Application link and instructions to follow to complete the application process.
- If a conditional enrollee does not complete the required documents or provide required payment, the spot will be forfeited and the next person on the wait-list will be invited to submit a detailed application.
- Applications received after the preliminary registration period has closed are processed on a first come, first serve basis and individual arrangements will be made to complete the registration process if we have a space available.
Once you have decided that Rosedale Playschool is right for your child, then be ready with the information you will need to submit a Preliminary Application (starting at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, February 1st 2021):
- Your email address
- Child’s name, address and birthday
- Preferred Class and second choice – see below for class descriptions and age limits
- Registration Priority (returning student, alumni, new student within community) – see Priority Registration below
- Your name and phone number; and
- How you heard about Rosedale Playschool
Do Not Be Discouraged to Apply
There is always some movement in class enrollments after registration day. Children are often moved off the wait-list and into a class. You will stay on your preferred class wait list regardless of your second choice. Filling out the application is free, and you are only charged fees once your child has received a space in the class.
“Our children had a wonderful experience at Rosedale Playschool. We loved the emphasis on imaginative play in the outdoor classroom and the bright and inviting indoor space. Since “graduating” from the playschool, my children both thrived in kindergarten in large part because of their great experience at Rosedale Playschool.”